Linggo, Marso 2, 2014

THE FACTS ABOUT NATURACTOR.


  THE FACTS ABOUT NATURACTOR

Price:  
Prices may vary.. I bought mine at www.naturactorfoundation.com.
 
Number of Shades:
5 shades only but their shades are quiet perfect for all skin tone.

Claim: 
Revolutionary liquid transforms on contact, leaving a soft powder like finish. This foundation is so amazingly lightweight it's like wearing no makeup at all!


Shade that I used: 
Shade #130

Shades and the foundation itself: 
 I decided to purchase this in #130, because #130 looked way too light. Yes, you read that correctly, the foundation is incredibly thin. It's a straight up cream, not like any other cream foundation you have probably ever used, this flows like powder. 
 
It's actually very easy to control and makes application, which I'll touch on below, a bit difficult. It also smells like it has fragrance in it. 
 


Coverage:  
The coverage on this foundation is sheer to light depending on how much you apply. At a max, and I mean max, it would be considered light.

Wear Time:  
Whenever I use this Naturactor. I barely retouch. I see no oil and cakes in my face. It also stays in my face for over 8 hours.
 
 



 
You can see in the pictures above, the areas of my skin that were already ok looking, have just been smoothed out a bit. For the second picture, I applied Naturactor on my face, and see the difference???
You can't see my blemishes anymore. It looks like my face became so clean and all. I really love it.
 
 
Final Verdict:  
This has lighter coverage than any of my other foundations and that includes BB creams and tinted moisturizers. If you are looking for something very lightweight and with very light coverage, then this might be the foundation for you. 

This product is a YES for me.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento